Wednesday 4 July 2018

Arataki Trip


Fun times at Arataki

The students of Rooms 6, 7 and 8 were so excited when the long bendy bus arrived with a hiss to take them to Arataki. We went at 27th of June 2018 to learn about bugs.

When I went to Arataki I thought it was going to be a fun trip. Miss green said sit next to Sahar so I did and then we were in Arataki on the bus. It was a very long trip.

My group went for a walk in the loop track looking for bugs. As I was walking I looked down and saw a centipede and a spider in the bush.

Stacy the Park Ranger talked to us about the life cycle of a leaf. Leaves grow and trees then they fall down and bugs eat them. Then the bugs chew chew chew and poo poo poo. The poo goes in to the ground as soil.

The next thing we did is to collect some bugs with Stacy.  She gave us a pooter to suck up the bugs and I caught a snail.

I learnt that leaves are food for bugs. I think it was a fun trip and I really want to go back.

1 comment:

  1. Salma i really like the way you comment about the trip i like it because it's amazing and thank you for posting this

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.